Thursday 27 November 2014

How i learned?

I would like to share few of things that i did when i first started learning coding for different Microsoft technologies. I started by website development i.e. its interface designing and development. I started by learning HTML 5 and CSS. I practiced both of these languages and made many freelance websites just for fun and that really helped me to polish my skills in HTML 5 and CSS. 

I never really liked server side languages and scripting but i had to practice them and started by learning JavaScript. It is easy but kind of complex due to server side requirements. I practiced it also. I tried to become a master in it but i do not think i am! :P

So, i was good at HTML 5, CSS and not so enough in JavaScript.Now it was turn to go ahead and i chose C# to develop web applications and windows applications. I practiced on ASP.NET and code so applications and some of them were successful. In C#, you will be able to know about the core-concepts about the Object Oriented Programming. You will be able to familiarize yourself to Visual Studio. So i practiced a lot on Visual Studio and i found it really great.

What have i done? HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript, C# (ASP.NET). Now to build a dynamic application and responsive application, you need to get your hands on database. For Windows based application, SQLServer is used as a tool and the query language, none other than SQL. So i practiced that too. I learned queries. I learned about different scenarios of databases. 

So at last, i have bunch of skills in my head and where did i get these knowledge. Here are the links:

www.w3schools.com
www.html.net
Lectures from Lynda Essential Training
Lectures from Channel9

No comments:

Post a Comment