Wednesday 26 November 2014

Welcome to my blog

I welcome you all to my blog. Let me first introduce myself. I am Naqash Ahmed from Karachi Pakistan. An undergraduate student of Bachelors in Computer Sciences. I am currently working as a Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) for Microsoft Pakistan.

This blog is for all those who have the spark in them for exploring new technologies specifically of Microsoft. By technologies, i meant the web tools, desktop tools, programming languages (C#, .NET Framework etc.), gadgets and other innovations by Microsoft.

In this blog, i am going to share all my knowledge regarding Microsoft technologies and i expect my readers to consider those technologies and try to work on them. I will try to make my readers understand the core technologies of Microsoft as well as the futures outcomes by Microsoft. This blog is going to help you a lot for getting familiarized with the technologies by Microsoft.


I hope my readers will not get bored here. I will sharing lots of cool stuff regarding technologies by Microsoft. Thank You. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment